We are SFC Group, a full-service, marketing and communications agency focused exclusively on healthcare. From iconic legacy brands to small start-ups, global enterprises to hometown healthcare systems, we offer integrated solutions from a team united by one common goal: to be the best part of our clients’ day by consistently delivering strategic counsel, killer creative, and seamless execution.
Our woman-owned agency is staffed by an array of all-stars – savvy healthcare executives with one singular focus: to ensure our clients' success. And because we are fully virtual, you can say goodbye to long commutes and hello to a better work-life balance.
If you believe going above and beyond is the only way to go, let's talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
SFC Group, a 100% virtual healthcare marketing agency, is looking for an editor to establish our editorial department. If you’re a stickler for grammar yet know when to bend a little (social posts for instance), have an eagle eye for inconsistencies and an intimate knowledge of AMA style, are well versed in FDA regulations regarding healthcare advertising, and a talent for improving on copy without mucking with tone or voice, then this position is for you. And because we’re 100% virtual, you can work where it’s most comfortable for you, whether that’s your home office or by the pool.
- Ensuring the scientific accuracy and quality of everything that goes out the door
- Copy editing, proofreading, fact checking everything we create from websites to banner ads to sales aids to emails to social posts to whatever else is tossed your way
- Creating a style guide and reference library for each client
- 3+ years of experience in medical editing, preferable in a healthcare agency environment
- Bachelors’ degree in journalism or English
- In-depth knowledge of medical editing guidelines and practices, including AMA style, FDA guidelines, and MLR processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology, medications, and laboratory values
- An ability to work independently, flexibly, and quickly
- An interest in establishing and potentially growing your own editorial department
- PowerPoint skills
- Sense of humor
Sophisticated. Fearless. Clever. We are SFC Group, an integrated marketing and communications virtual agency focused exclusively on healthcare. We work hard because we love what we do – helping to diagnose our clients’ needs and deliver a prescription for success. As a result of our tremendous growth, we are adding a full-time contract-based project manager to our team.
Your Role as a Project Manager:
The Project Manager will work within our vibrant and collaborative client services team building a true partnership with our clients, coordinating strategic, creative, and digital teams to develop and manage the planning and execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
Your job will be to ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard. At SFC Group this means precise, high-quality, and innovative solutions that are delivered on time, on-brief and on-budget for our clients.
This position is entirely remote, though some occasional travel to team or client meetings may be required. This position reports to the Client Services lead.
A Project Manager at SFC Group:
- Ensures smooth management of projects end to end, from concepting to project roll-out, with ownership of timelines, financial reporting, resourcing, and client facing communications
- Serves as the primary contact for projects within the agency, maintaining awareness of status, next steps, and challenges at all times
- Optimizes work of cross-functional project teams through close working relationships and strong communication
- Operates proactively to ensure all stakeholders are engaged and all project phases are completed efficiently, on time and on budget
- Takes initiative in learning/understanding each client’s products and services, culture/ethos and strategic marketing and positioning strategy
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Leverages excellent communication skills that can be individually adapted to get the best out of all stakeholders – internal or external
- Writes clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates, change orders and creative briefs
- Develops project plans/timelines
- Recognizes the need for adherence to process while also possessing the flexibility to adapt to changes along the way
- Resolves challenging project issues with a collaborative, solutions-focused approach, while maintaining a positive outlook
- Manages third party vendor contributions to projects
- Familiar with healthcare agency work and workflows including project initiation, requirements gathering, budgeting, project tracking and reporting, and quality assurance
- A motivated self-starter who can work autonomously yet still lead a virtual team to success
- Passionate about organization
- Excited about being part of an entrepreneurial-spirited, nimble, virtual agency
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience and healthcare marketing experience (e.g. pharma, diagnostics, medical devices, direct-to-physician, etc.) and knowledge of the regulatory process
- Adept at using project management processes, tools and software; knowledge of Workamajig and Veeva platforms a plus
- Project management qualifications strongly preferred, PMP desired
- Must be creative, innovative and proactive
- Must have experience independently managing projects
- Able to work extended hours when work volumes/tight deadlines
- Must be able to confidently and professionally communicate with clients and internal stakeholders
About SFC Group
SFC Group is a woman-owned, full-service creative agency with a laser focus on our healthcare clients’ business successes. We are large enough to provide the full scope of integrated healthcare communication services, yet nimble enough to customize nearly every aspect of our working relationships. We work with leading innovators in the healthcare and pharmaceutical fields in areas such as strategic brand building, brand identity, creative print and digital, media strategy, buying and placement, event marketing, and real time data analytics.
Our team of agency all-stars consists of savvy healthcare executives who are sophisticated, fearless and clever when it comes to meeting business challenges head on with unique solutions tailored to each client’s needs
Said another way, cookie cutter doesn’t cut it with us.
We pride ourselves on reducing the distance between agency engagement and brand outcomes with our unbeatable formula for success: we listen and digest the problem, then translate it into solid executions that produce quantifiable results.
It sounds simple, because for us, it is. We get it. And, we get it done for our clients.
SFC Group is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in all things social and should always be up to date on the latest ways of communicating. You will mainly be responsible for the complete social media management for SFC Group and our clients. This would include working closely with the SFC marketing team on everything from content creation, copywriting, calendar management, active posting across all channels (Instagram, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), live posting as needed, interacting with followers and more. We want someone who can join our team seamlessly and create a unique, consistent and interesting voice for our clients across all of their social platforms.
- Own the development of the social media strategy and maintain key social media channels
- Work collaboratively to curate and generate content that encourages engagement and drives awareness
- Proactively develop and propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Prepare and manage a communications calendar and execute and manage all posts across platforms
- Own monthly social reporting to highlight top performing content, audience growth and brand health
- Monitor evolving social media trends and best practices for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Comfortable self-motivating, taking ownership, and delivering results at a fast pace
- Creative, with the ability to think innovatively regarding messaging opportunities and generate a reliable supply of original ideas, visual concepts, and more
- Able to promote one clear, consistent voice and tone across all platforms
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and presentation skills
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus!